GREAT NORTHERN PHYSIOTHERAPY LTD.
Great Northern Physiotherapy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, or any of our services then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Great Northern Physiotherapy may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from .
What information do we collect on our website?
We may collect the following information on our website:
- Your Name
- Contact information such as address, phone number and email address
- Website enquiry information
- Demographic information
- IP address
- Your location
- Device information
We use Lead Forensics to help us to identify businesses (not individuals) that show an interest in our website. Lead Forensics tracks basic visitor activity such as pages visited, visit URL path, search keywords used etc. Lead Forensics also provides us with basic business information including company name & address and some key contact names.
What we do with the information we collect on our website?
The information we request via our contact form on our website will be used to provide you with a better service regarding your enquiry.
Your information will be used for internal record keeping and in order to complete a job. You will have the option to opt in to our email marketing when submitting an enquiry form. If you do so, we will send you promotional emails from time to time which includes relevant topics, company news and new product launches which we think you may find interesting.
Holding the information from our website?
Information submitted by an enquiry form will be held on our secure server indefinitely in order to refer back to for a job or future query. If you opt into our marketing emails this information will also be held on our email system until you unsubscribe from the emails.
Your Rights to the information held from our website?
- You have the right to request access to the information we hold on you.
- You have the right to request correction of any details we hold on you.
- You have the ‘Right to Be Forgotten’ and to request for us to erase all data we hold on you.
Cookies are small pieces of data which your browser stores on your machine as you use our website. Cookies are sometimes used to provide the user with a tailored experience when revisiting a site e.g remembering preferences so you don’t have to submit the same information twice etc.
What Cookies do we use?
Third Party Requests.
How to block/delete cookies?
All modern browsers should allow you to block and delete cookies. Please see below for examples on how to do this;
Blocking or deleting cookies may result in limited or impaired usage of many websites
What other information does Great Northern Physiotherapy collect?
As a client of our services we may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Contact information such as address, phone number, and email address
- Demographic information such as Date of birth and GP surgery
- Website enquiry information
- Medical history
- Information on how you came to know about our clinic
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information for internal record keeping in order to comply with our UK professional healthcare regulations with and also to help provide the best service to you that we possibly can.
We will also use this information to contact you with reminders for appointments and to deliver information to you to assist with your care at Great Northern Physiotherapy. Though we will only do this if you have “opted in” for these services.
We may from time to time need to communicate with other members of the multi disciplinary healthcare team, though we will only do this if you have “opted in” for this services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, though we will only do this if you have “opted in” for this services.
When booking an appointment through this website:
We use a 3rd party booking system on our website that is embedded via through iframes “Practice Pal”
We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide us your held in a secure manner. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the right to request what personal information that we hold for you and as per GDPR regulations we can provide this service free of charge within 30 days. For more information on subject access requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to restrict how your data is being shared with other organisations and you can withdraw your consent to data sharing at any time.
- You have the right to erase the personal data we hold on you, though please note UK Law will require us to hold medical information for a certain period of time. For more information on this please contact us at email@example.com
- You can update your personal information and contact preferences at any time. For more information on this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have a right to complain if you are not satisfied with the way your data has been managed. If you need further advice you can contact the ICO on 0303 123 113.
Questions or Concerns.
If you believe any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible so we can correct any information promptly.