Stress Management Workshop
Whether taking exams at schools, going on your first date or meeting work deadlines-we have all felt stressed! Stress is an important part of our daily life, it keeps us alive! It helps deal with any perceived threats or danger, allowing us to get ready for action to fight or flee (escape) or freeze.It also helps us perform, exercise, compete and meet deadlines. Too little stress can leave us unmotivated, lethargic and unproductive. However, too much can lead to overloading, overtraining, exhaustion and burnout. Extremes of either end of the scale are dangerous and can be harmful to our health and wellbeing. So it’s about creating a balance.The Stress Management Workshop hosted by Becky Robinson and Psychotherapist Carol Birch will help you identify signs and symptoms of stress and give you useful techniques to keep stress at bay.
- Understand the role of stress in our lives.
- Overview of the effects of long term stress.
- Recognise signs and symptoms of stress.
- Help identify our own ‘stress triggers’ or ‘Stressors’.
- Learn self help techniques to help stress management.
To book onto this workshop, please use the boking system below: